Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving This and That

Had a wonderful time at home for Thanksgiving. We enjoyed visiting with my brother, his wife, and kids. We also enjoyed turkey, dressing, gravy, ham, mac and cheese (my Granny makes THE BEST), corn, green beans, cranberry sauce, rolls, and deviled eggs. YUM! And don't forget the banana pudding and pound cake for dessert!
Here are some of the GAWJUS people I spent the holiday with. (Everyone not pictured.)
This is my brother, below is my niece, Kate.
This is my nephew, Sam.
My mom, Barbara.
My neice, Anna, and my grandmother, Margaret.
My papa Johnny.
My dad, Clyde.
And finally, my son, Jonathan, and hubby, Ed.
For some reason, I didn't get photos of Janet, Matthew or myself. I'll have to remember to remedy that next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment