Thursday, December 9, 2010

Is it December already?


I figured I was long overdue for another blog post. Since it's December (geez...already?), I figured I would update my playlist to include some of my favorite Christmas tunes. My all time favorite? "O Holy Night!" And yes, I love the versions by Celine Dion, David Archeleta, Johnny Mathis, and Martina McBride, but my all time favorite is by a good friend who sings like an angel at my church every year. I don't feel like it's Christmas until I've heard April Sturgell sing "O Holy Night."
When I have finished my Christmas shopping, I'll update this blog by sharing some of my Christmas decor. I LOVE decorating for Christmas...and I've been very busy! But never fear....it won't be long at all because I am nearly finished with my Christmas shopping! But first things first! I'm off to the stores TODAY! Meet ya back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment