Monday, November 9, 2009

Ruby


Check out who was at our church last Sunday. Ruby is a beautiful lady (inside and out) who has her own reality show on the Style Network. Her show chronicles her weight loss journey, and since the start of the show, she has lost 150 pounds and 80 inches. Her message to our church was basically that she could not have done any of this without God giving her His strength. I am definitely a fan and am cheering her on. Although I didn't get the chance to meet her face to face, I did take the opportunity to get a couple of photos. I also plan to buy her book. If you would like to hear her speak, check out the sermon archives from my church, Stevens Creek. Click on "Sermons (top left on green strip)," and then go to the "Amazed" series link, and then click on the November 1st video link. Good stuff throughout!

No comments:

Post a Comment