Monday, November 2, 2009

A Wet Halloween

Well, Halloween is over, and the decorations are once again stashed in storage closets. Thankfully, I have a few good photos to preserve the memories. This is the first Halloween I remember in a long time that was rainy. Boy did it pour! Ed started walking around the neighborhood with us, then as it rained harder, we realized we needed another umbrella, so he just ran home to be with Jonathan, who was doing an awesome job of handing out candy. Matthew was an adorable Incredible Hulk! Check him out!


One of our favorite parts about the day was making fun food. Check out our "monster burger."

And our festive fall cupcakes!

And our "Boo berry milkshakes!"

More fun stuff tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. The rain didn't start here in Lexington until about 8:15 p.m. I was just going inside (because it was so gorgeous out and EVERYONE was sitting out handing candy!) and it started to rain. When I turned on the weather channel, it showed the heavy stuff going thru your area earlier, and I told Scott I was glad we lived further east, at least for Halloween night, anyway!

    ReplyDelete