Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Staycation: Day 3

On day 3 of our staycation, we drove to a place called Graystone Ranch. They have a petting zoo, and lots of other animals to see, including 2 tigers. They also have a spring fed pond/lake. Our plan was to fish a little and let the kids swim a little. The problem was that we didn't get started early enough, and baby was it hot! And of course the fish weren't biting, and poor Ed spent more time untangling our lines than fishing. The swimming went better. I enjoyed reclining in the shade while watching the guys swim. Ya see, I don't do lake or pond water. I don't swim in stuff I can't see through! But the guys enjoyed it, and I was totally amazed at Matthew's bravery. It was his FIRST time swimming out of a pool. He did great!





Overall, it was a great day! I think the boys will always remember it. I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment