Friday, January 14, 2011

Project 365

I have decided to attempt once again, Project 365. Last year, I quit less than three months in...but I am determined to see it through this time around. It's such a great way to document our lives in a simple, yet creative way. Here are the first pictures of the month of January.

This is something I do EVERY Monday morning....write checks and send lunch money to school.
This is a vegetable I have come to love lately. I adore asparagus when it's fresh and roasted in olive oil with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. YUM!
This is Matthew at the doctor's office. Seems his sinuses are the cause of some "not so sweet smelling" breath and an ear that has caused him some pain. No ear infection, thank goodness!
This was our third day back at school after Christmas break. Part of our afternoon routine is waiting in the car (for about 40 minutes) at the middle school to pick up Jonathan. Usually Matthew uses this time to start homework.
This is a snapshot of my computer screen....and Facebook, a place where I spend way too much time lately!
On this night, I prepared a meal so yummy, my kids would eat it several times a week if I let them. It was Bowtie lasagna, Caesar salad, and garlic bread. They LOVED it! Maybe I'll share the recipe soon.
This is Matthew's latest project....a pattern he's making with Legos.
Once again, I've included two snow pictures.
This is what I have been enjoying for breakfast a lot lately. Its a parfait with layers of mandarin oranges, vanilla yogurt, and low fat vanilla almond granola. Yum!
This is Matthew getting ready for school. I let him brush his own teeth in the morning, but I do it for him before bedtime to make sure they're especially clean!
Well, I hope you've enjoyed my first installment of Project 365! Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment