Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Friends

I've been thinking this week a lot about how blessed I am to have such wonderful people who call me friend. Today, I am doing a little "blog ketchup" because I'm a little behind in my posting. So below are photos and captions of various gatherings of FRIENDS.

I LOVE my Life group from church. This was our picnic a couple of weeks ago. Pictured are Sheila and Chris, Dan and Jenny, my hubby, Ed, and of course Mayo-Chris' guide dog. WONDERFUL people (and dog) that I am so fortunate to have in my life.


This past weekend, I stayed at this beautiful hunting lodge which belongs to Christia Ashmore and her husband. I was there for our church's women's retreat with these beautiful ladies. I got to spend the whole weekend with old friends while making several new ones. I had a fabulous time!

Oh, and I can't forget to mention that today is my grandmother's 82nd birthday! I LOVE you Granny Margaret! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment