Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Many Hats & Cash Back

Lately, I've worn many hats. I've mostly been a cook, a tutor, and a taxi driver. Baseball season is in full swing, and though we love it, by this time of the season, we're a little tired. My 8 year old has had more games to go to than my 13 year old.
I hope to post later about what's been going on specifically in our lives. Matthew just turned 8 last Tuesday, and I just have to get his pictures posted.
I've also been doing some shopping lately. I have found some great coupons and free offers on-line. One site I'd love for you to try is here. For everyone who signs up for the first time (for free) through this link, YOU get $5 and I get $5. It's simple. Just shop through their site (places you'd normally shop on-line) and earn cash back. When your account reaches $20, they send you a check. Sounds great, huh? I'll post more great stuff later, but for now, I have to go wash baseball uniforms!

No comments:

Post a Comment