Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm Still Here!

We are still alive! I know...I've been a terrible blogger lately. Since the tornado in April, it has been all about fixing up the yard and house (and baseball...that's another story.) Here is a photo of our house with the new paint colors and fewer trees. I took this shot right after getting a photo of a gorgeous double rainbow. It was the first one I had ever seen.

The tornado had dumped a lot of stuff in the pool, and upon inspection, we discovered several holes in the liner. The folks should finish installing the new liner today, so in the mean time....here's how we've cooled off.

I also had to show you the photo of this little guy. His moma built a nest in a box on a top shelf in our garage. Well, when they all left the nest, this little one got left behind. He could fly...just not well. He was so exhausted from trying to get out of the garage. After he got out, I'm not sure what happened to him, but hopefully he survived.

Hopefully now that my computer area and scrapbook room are de-cluttered, I will be better about blogging. My sister-in-law and her kids are coming Sunday afternoon to stay for several days. Soon I should be able to post more summer pictures. Have a great Fourth of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment