Sunday, July 27, 2008

Photo field trip

Sorry it has been so long since I've blogged. My sister-in-law and her three kids have been here this week, and after they left, I did nothing...well, almost nothing. Saturday, Matthew and Jonathan went to a birthday party, and today we went to church, but other than that...we took it easy!
When Janet and the kids were here, we decided to get them in coordinating outfits and take them somewhere "pretty" and take their pictures ourselves, rather than pay someone else to do it. Now I know why pros get paid. Nah...just kidding. Some of them turned out pretty good...not professional, but good. Here is a sampling of the ones I took.


1 comment:

  1. I really do like one with all the kids on the steps...and Matthew and the kitty...too cute!

    ReplyDelete