Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Randoms

1. Today is the day we pick up Jonathan from Camp! I Can't wait to see him!

2. Matthew has spent way too much time in front of the TV this week since I've been busy. He has watched How It's Made, Modern Marvels, anything on the Travel channel, and Magic School Bus. Yep...this boy will either be real smart or very confused! LOL! In fact, about 2 seconds ago, he came in and said, "There's these wrestlers....they're Sushi guys, and they have big bellies and their underwear is wrapped up around their buts!" I laughed to myself and said, "You're talking about Sumo Wrestlers, right?" HA! HA!

3. I am looking forward to my birthday. I am having a swim and scrap party, ie...we will swim a while, dry off and come in to enjoy dinner, birthday cake and an evening of scrapbooking!

4. I'm not sure how I feel about turning 44. I am glad I'm alive, but boy does that feel old!

5. I tried to make a coconut cake in the crock pot yesterday. Let me tell you...it wasn't pretty! This is what it is supposed to look like!

I don't know what went wrong, but I will tell you this. I found the recipe here. She has some amazing crock pot recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment