Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!





Today is my 44th birthday. Do I feel 44? Today I definitely do. I am so tired this morning, I mean afternoon. Anyway...my birthday has been really good. My hubby got me a new Cricut cartridge and got me a dozen red roses, a card, and doughnuts for breakfast! How cool is that? I also had a get together at my house last night for my scrapbooking friends. We had pizza and an ice cream cake. It was fun. These ladies are awesome, and I'm so blessed to have them in my life. Thanks Amy, MC, Brooke, Margaret, Sharon, and Lauri. Yall are the best! Above are some photos from my "party."

Oh....after rereading this post, I realize that PART of the reason I must be so tired is all the junk food I've had this weekend! (Doughnuts, pizza, cake...). Oh well...I'll try to do better today!

No comments:

Post a Comment