Saturday, August 23, 2008

Three Milestones


Yes, I realize I haven't really blogged much lately. Seems like things start getting busy in August. The boys reached milestones when starting school this year. Matthew started 1st grade, and Jonathan began middle school on the 18th. Where does the time go?
Jonathan did have to begin the school year with a cast on his arm, but he seemed to take it all in stride. He got it off Wednesday, the fourth day of school. WE were thrilled, and the x-ray showed that it healed well.
Last night, was another first. I hosted our monthly crop at church. But this time, we did a crop in conjunction with Big Picture Scrapbooking, and it was themed, "Big Wig Bash." We had a blast! Take a look at some of the photos from last night. Obviously, I didn't get much scrapbooking done, but I always love this fun girls' night together. Looking forward now to a quieter week....I hope.




2 comments:

  1. Kim,
    You guys had so much fun!!! I forgot to RSVP...obviously I couldn't make it...please keep me on the list! You guys are BIG Fun!!! I can't believe you have a Middle Schooler...whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They painted the kitchen! And it looks different...with more counters...like a wall was removed or something...maybe I'm just remembering differently...

    LOVE the Ariel wig...and Celeste's hat (that IS Celeste, right?). And I see Lauri there....gosh, I feel like a heel, I need to email her more regularly....

    ReplyDelete