Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ordinary moments


Hi. I just finished lunch, a bowl of leftover homemade vegetable soup and a peanut buter and apple jelly sandwich with a glass of skim milk. I thought that would be a cool photo for my project 365 album. Notice the scrapbooking magazine underneath the potholder and bowl. LOL!

It has been an interesting week to say the least, but I'll spare you the details and simply share some of the more ordinary moments. Here is Jonathan most days of the week after school at his desk on his laptop. He usually listens to music while doing his homework.

These next photos are of Matthew. He was grounded from the TV for a couple of days for pitching a royal fit when asked to turn it off to get ready for t-ball practice. It was amazing the amount of reading he did during those two days! Might I suggest a TV free week sometime? I think it would do us all some good.

Okay...that's all I've got today. I have a Friday night scrapbook crop for which I need to get ready! Have a great rest of your week.

1 comment:

  1. the soup looks yummy!

    I will be going to the crop if the weather behaves. Scott is supposed to go to Augusta in the a.m. that day for the change of command at Ft. Gordon's band (the guy who took Scott's place is just NOW leaving...in the time we have moved THREE times). I was considering going to that, but then going and coming twice...meh. So, if the weather isn't too bad, I'm coming out. Just FYI

    ReplyDelete