Friday, May 9, 2008

Praise

This morning while getting ready to go to school, my older son, Jonathan said, "Ya know what my favorite verse is?" I said, "No. What?" He said, "If they remain silent, then the rocks will cry out." He even explained to me what it meant. So glad to hear words like this come out of my child's mouth. I think that this boy of mine will continue to praise God, because he knows that if we don't....the "Rocks will cry out." I believe this verse comes from Luke 19, where Jesus is riding into Jerusalem. The Pharisees wanted Jesus to rebuke His disciples for noisily praising God as He entered the city, and Jesus told them, "If they remain quiet, then the rocks will cry out." I love that!

Something else I love right now...I am taking an on-line class called 28 Days through Big Picture Scrapbooking. It is awesome so far. Each day for 28 days we take photos, do layouts, and other crafty things, and it's a whole lot of creativity! Here are a couple of projects I've done within the first two days. (Click photos for larger view.) The first is a journal that I altered with my own paper, rub-ons and stickers. The second is a mini album to put all the photos from this class in when I'm done. I just hope I can keep up the pace!

No comments:

Post a Comment