Friday, June 20, 2008

50th Post




For my 50th post, I thought I'd do something a little different. I am listing 50 of my favorite things! Enjoy!

1. My family!

2. Blogging

3. Scrapbooking

4. Coke Zero

5. Vanilla ice cream (so many options to put on it)

6. Scrapbook supply bargains

7. Card making

8. Fresh strawberries

9. Baked potato pizza from Stevi B's

10. Happy Cake from Barbecue Barn (YUM)

11. Cards in the mail

12. Clean bed sheets

13. Mercy Me

14. Photos/my digital camera

15. Christmas

16. WAFJ

17. Days or Our Lives

18. American Idol

19. The Bachelor/Bachelorette

20. Anne of Green Gables

21. Ocean breezes

22. Our swimming pool

23. DARK chocolate!

24. Flip flops

25. Garlic on anything

26. Bread

27. Hydrangeas


29. Olive Garden

30. Blue Jeans

31. My green purse

32. FALL

33. Dollar stores

34. Magazines

35. Contemporary Christian music

36. Happy Endings

37. Taking classes / learning

38. Baseball

39. Dogs

40. HGTV

41. Birthday cake

42. Spending fun time with my 2 sons

43. Classic black and white

44. BB Q's

45. Snow

46. The sound of rain and the smell after rain

47. Dr. Seuss books

48. Earth tones

49. Eating breakfast out

50. Beautiful sunsets

3 comments:

  1. Things to look forward to when going back to the southeast:

    WAFJ, Baked Potato Pizza, finding berry picking places again, The Creek....and now I'm intrigued and will MOST DEFINITELY have to try both the Barbecue Barn AND Happy Cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love alot of your loves....funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim
    The kids and I just finished reading an abridged version of Anne of Green Gables. I had never read it...I want to read more of Anne and Avonlea...do she and Gilbert Blythe marry? It's so sweet and innocent!!!

    ReplyDelete