Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday this and that

Aren't my guys so handsome? I love this photo from Father's Day, taken by my friend, Margaret. Matthew's eyes are about as sensitive to light as his daddy's. He's squinting in lots of outdoor photos! Oh well...he's still my cutie!

This morning, my oldest left for baseball camp. He goes each day from 9-4. My neighbor takes the boys, and I pick them up. I know he'll have fun, and it gets him off the couch. In July, he goes to church camp for a few days. He'll enjoy it, but I'll miss him.

Yesterday, we had friends over to swim and cookout. We grilled hot dogs, then went out by the pool to eat. We had hardly sat down when we heard BOOM! Thunder was rolling! At first it sounded far away, so we stayed out a little bit longer, but when we heard the big KABOOM....we ran for the house...good thing we did too because the lightning started to brighten the sky! It rained for about an hour. We got a little swim time, but not much. Oh well...we had fun anyway. It's always better with friends!

That's about it for now. In my next post, I'll let you in on what I've been doing in my Baker's Dozen class. Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment