Monday, June 30, 2008

whirlwind weekend (part 2)





I forgot to mention yesterday that on the first day there, my sweet husband took me by Archivers. What an awesome scrapbooking store! I could stay in there for HOURS, but I had three males waiting on me, so kept my shopping to a minimum.
On the second day of our trip, we got up and packed, walked to get breakfast, and then headed out to the Georgia Aquarium, only a few blocks from the parking garage (which, btw was a nightmare...so old and only a 6 foot clearance!). On the way, we crossed Olympic Park and Nickelodeon was there with their Slime Across America show. We stopped and watched the show a little while before heading to the aquarium to stand in line for what seemed like forever. It was nice though...expensive, but nice. The kids loved every minute of it. I've included some photos from our second day of the trip. Hey...with rising prices of everything, this may be the only vacation we actually take!

1 comment:

  1. What great fun. We have talked about going to the aquarium...but have yet gotten over the sticker shock.

    ReplyDelete