Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthdays

It is birthday time around here this week! Today is my Granny Margaret's birthday. Happy 81st birthday, Granny! Tomorrow is Jonathan's birthday. This past weekend was his "non-party." I was teased a bit because I told Jonathan he wasn't having a party...he was just having two or three friends over for pizza and a "camp-out" in the living room. The main event, however was a shaving cream fight No...you didn't read that wrong. They had a shaving cream battle! Here is the proof!
After they got showered and changed, we had cake and ice cream, and then Jonathan opened presents. Okay...so maybe it was a party. Here are a couple of more photos.
My handsome boy will be 12 tomorrow! I know it is cliche, but it does seem like very little time has passed since we brought him home from the hospital. Jonathan, we're so grateful to God for you, His gift to our family. Happy, Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment