Saturday, September 6, 2008

Only 1 Me...Only 1 You

A neighbor friend forwarded me this link. I thought it was kind of fun. As I played along, I found out that there is no one else in the US with my exact name (first and last). Click and try your names.
HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?
That reminded me that not only is there no one else with my exact name, there's no one else exactly like me. God knit me together in my mother's womb. He knows exactly how many hairs are on my head (even after all that have fallen out in the last few years), and he knew my name before I was even born. God's fingerprints are all over me, and they are all over you. You and I are masterpiece creations of the Almighty God! We are all created as unique individuals, wired to be who we are. We're not always happy with ourselves...we're human, and we mess up. But we're still God's masterpieces...fearfully and wonderfully made! Remind yourself of that (as will I) the next time you feel inferior or bad about yourself, or the next time you're tempted to put someone down.
Hope you all are having a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment