Monday, September 22, 2008

Highlights

  • This I know....the weekend went by much too fast!
  • The ragweed is doing a number on me and Jonathan!
  • Loved the sermon series we just finished at church. It was on the differences and similarities between the three major world religions of Judaism, Islam, and Christianity, and what sets Christianity apart. Check it out here.
  • Both kids got fall school pictures made this past week. WOWZA, the prices have gone up! I shelled out $73 before seeing one photo!
  • On Thursday, Jonathan picked up his instrument for band. We decided to rent to own, just in case he decides he doesn't like it. He will be playing the trombone!
  • Went on a field trip Friday to Langley. There was a Native American "festival" of sorts there. We heard stories, saw tribal dances, etc... It was pretty good.
  • Driving on another field trip tomorrow. Jonathan will be on the newspaper staff, and we are visiting the Augusta Chronicle. Should be interesting, especially since his GT teacher thinks I think she's weird! (Another blog...another day!)
  • This week we started our Life groups back after a break for summer. I enjoyed getting to spend time with the other couples again. Such great people!
  • This Friday night is our monthly church scrapbooking crop. If you're in the neighborhood, you should join us!
  • Two birthdays coming up...Jonathan turns 12 on Oct. 1st, and my Granny Margaret turns 81 on Sept. 30th.
  • Matthew's early progress in first grade has caused me to be a little more optimistic! He's doing well on his Focalin.
  • That's all I have...a string of highlights! Let me know what you've been up to lately and what's on your agenda for the coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment