Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stuff You Never Knew You Wanted to Know About Me

I found this on another favorite blog I read, and decided to give it a go on mine! Warning: LONG post!

1.What time did you get up this morning? 6:30
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? It has been so long I don't remember. But we are going to see Fireproof soon.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I don't really have one, but if there were a regular scrapbooking show....it would probably be high on my list.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Rarely the same thing daily.....cereal with turkey bacon, a bagel with peanut butter, yogurt with a bagel, etc...
6. What is your middle name? I use Hughes (maiden name), but Renee is my given middle name.
7. What food do you dislike? mushrooms
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Natalie Grant's Relentless
9. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Taurus
10. Favorite sandwich? a really good chicken salad sandwich
11. What characteristic do you despise? Selfishness
12. Favorite item of clothing? a comfy pair of capri pants.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Holy Land
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm not much on brands...hey...I often get stuff at Walmart!
15. Where would you retire to? I would love to live in the mountains (hopefully close to my grandchildren.)
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? This year, I had several friends over to scrapbook and eat pizza and have a girls night in at my house.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball (I love watching the little leaguers live and on TV)!
18. Furthest place you are sending this? I’m not. But I do have a blog reader from New York! Hi Randy and Janet!
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Not sure...
20. When is your birthday? August 2
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person
22. What is your shoe size? 7-7 1/2 wide
23. Pets? 1 dog, Sally
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? My six year old is learning to read! I'm getting a new Canon Rebel XSi camera for Christmas!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? singer/vet
26. How are you today? groggy-headed from sinus congestion, but otherwise fine.
27. What is your favorite candy? I'm not much of a candy person, but I love dark chocolate M&M's.
28. What is your favorite flower? I love them all, espcially the ones in my yard that attract butterflies and hummingbirds.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Thanksgiving day....getting together with family.
30. What is your favorite pastime? scrapbooking
31. What are you listening to right now? "He lifts me up...I get down." by Audio Adrenaline on WAFJ 88.3 FM!
32. What was the last thing you ate? A piece of turkey bacon.
33. Do you wish on stars? No
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green
35. How is the weather right now? cloudy and pleasantly cooler
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? No one yet (probably Granny Margaret in a few.)
37. Favorite soft drink? Coke Zero
38. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden
39. Real hair color? Dark brown
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Toss up between my record player and Donny Osmond records or my barbies.
41. Summer or winter? Summer
42. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
44. Coffee or tea? BOTH!
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? I’d rather they post a link in my comments.
46. When was the last time you cried? A couple of days ago, when I realized the on-line camera store where we placed an order was a scam.
47. What is under your bed? Lots of dust!
48. What did you do last night? Laundry, watched a little TV.
49. What are you afraid of ? heights and spiders
50. Salty or sweet? Sweet
51. How many keys on your key ring? 3 or 4 (unsure)
52. How many years at your current job? I've been a SAHM for almost 10 years now.
53. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
54. How many towns have you lived in? Seven, I think.
55. Do you make friends easily? No

No comments:

Post a Comment