Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Events

I mentioned in my last post that we were going to the Mark Harris Family Christmas concert. Let me tell you, it was everything I thought it would be and then some! Mark Harris is such a talented man, and he's a nice guy to boot. The event was held at a local church where they set up a room with tables, covered with table cloths and slices of pie at each setting. We had pie, coffee or tea as we listened to Mark perform songs not only from his latest Christmas EP, but also from when he was a part of 4 Him. They only sold 500 tickets so as to keep the atmosphere small and cozy. After the concert, we got in line, bought 3 CD's, and then we jumped into another line to meet him. Below is a photo Ed took of me and the boys with Mark Harris. And if you're listening to my playlist, scroll down to hear one of his songs. What a great night!

Last night, we had our small group's Christmas party at our house. We had a great time. We ate festive finger foods, had a birthday cake for Jesus, had a small white elephant exchange, and finally played Christmas Pictionary. What a great time! Unfortunately, I never once pulled my camera out! Sorry!
Well, here's hoping you've gotten all of your shopping done and can sit back and enjoy your families this week! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment