Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sounds of the Season

It's getting busy around here, so if I don't post as often, I'm sure you'll understand why...as you are probably in the same boat!
Last night we attended Jonathan's first band concert. We were so proud! He plays trombone in first year "Beginner" band. They played only 3 songs, but I thought I would share one with you here to help get you into the holiday spirit (that is, if you aren't already)! I didn't take a better camcorder with me, so this was shot with my Olympus point and shoot digital camera. I apologize in advance for the picture quality and the lack of skill of the videographer! I hope you enjoy anyway. If you are wondering where Jonathan is in the video, the band director is standing directly in front of him, blocking my line of sight. Oh well...next time, I'll know where to sit! This, by the way, is my first time posting my own video on my blog! I love it! OH....and be sure to pause my playlist so you can hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment