Thursday, December 18, 2008

Need another gift idea?

Tuesday, I went to another mall. Gasp! While I was there, I picked up this little book.

As a teacher, I thought it had some great ideas; never mind that they've been around quite a while. This has some cool mnemonics in it and is a wonderful book to share with your older kids. I highly reccomend you check it out!
On the way home, I was noticing all of the Christmas decorations in the yards I passed. I am of the opinion that in some cases, less is more. If we're talking those holiday inflatables, less is definitely more! Geeez...when they are deflated, it looks like trash has blown in your yard. Okay...if you have these inflatables in your yard, I hope you are not offended, and that your day is off to a good start anyway!

1 comment:

  1. one of my favorite books is called "Eats shoots and leaves"...which is all about how punctuation can change how we read things (the title can be read as Eats, shoots and leave, or Eat shoots, and leaves, etc, etc). This sounds like a great book too...might have to look for it!

    ReplyDelete