Tuesday, October 28, 2008

100th Post!


Wow! My 100th post sneaked up on me. I had planned to do a "100 things" post to celebrate, but I never got around to it. So this will have to do !

First, I want to brag on my two smart boys. They both made the honor roll for first quarter. Matthew had A's in both reading and math. Jonathan had 5 A's and 1 B (a 92--which is 1 point from an A). SO proud of them both.

A while back, I said that when I got a picture of it, I would show you Jonathan's winning t-shirt design for his GT class. Looks pretty cool, huh! The slogan at the top about "Today's Child..." was by another GT student. They combined their two ideas. The funny thing is that a lot of the 7th grade students don't want to purchase a shirt because it was designed by 6th graders. Silly, huh?
Finally, I wanted to remind you that when you go to the polls next Tuesday, be very careful. Read the following article on Snopes about voting a straight ticket. Double check so that you are sure your vote counts! Click HERE to read. Hope you all have a great week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment