Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm back!

Okay, so it has been a while since my last post. Here are some of the latest happenings in the life of the Ketuskys.
  • Took Jonathan shopping for long pants and sneakers on Saturday. We actually enjoyed our day out together! (no whining or complaining! No...I mean it! I didn't whine even once!)

  • The boys got their school pictures back. It boggles the mind to see how much they both have matured and grown in the last year. Jonathan's photos were good. Matthew's were outstanding!

  • Still waiting on my Canon Xsi. My hubby ordered from someone off of Amazon.com. I'm supposed to have it by the 17th...and I am chomping at the bit to get my hands on it!

  • Ed has been super busy with work and subdivision stuff (he's president of the homeowners' association). We're adding some amendments to the covenants. What a lot of work!

  • Matthew has made TWO 100's on spelling tests! Not sure if he's retaining it, but he's doing well right now on the tests! He is reading more and more!

  • Jonathan is doing well in school as well and has made Principal's Club twice already this year for "outstanding character." Now THAT makes a mama proud!

  • Went to a yard sale Saturday, and here's what I found for only .50 cents.

And here's what I plan to do with it (or at least something similar)!

  • Speaking of bargains, I was at Target yesterday. I found some great paper packs and chipboard letters & embellishments in the dollar section! Love those dollar sections! Also found a white dress shirt on clearance for Jonathan's band uniform for only $2.74! Yowza!

Well, that's it for today. Hope you are having a great week.




1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the boys' school pictures! Scotty gets his done today, and Hannah is next Thursday.

    I LOVE your bargains! I will be excited about seeing your framed work when it is done!

    ReplyDelete