Monday, October 13, 2008

Around the house

it was a slow day today. Slow because I didn't leave the house except to pick up the kids from school. And I LIKE it that way! The older I get, the more I like staying home!
I played with my camera a bit more. I was stepping around a flower bed in the backyard and managed to step in a fire ant mound that was hidden in the grass. OUCH! My ankle itches like fire!
I have to show you these pictures. I was hoping to get some great ones of Sally, our Lab mix, with my new camera. And dog gone it....she's TERRIFIED of the thing! I can't get her to even look in my direction as long as I'm holding it. On Sat.. we let her in the house for a couple of minutes, and I tried to photograph her with Jonathan. She kept her nose buried deep in his arm pit nearly the whole time. I got ONE shot where she was almost looking my way. Check these out!
Also, here are a few other images from around our house these days. :) Have a good week, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having fun with that camera! Can't wait to go shooting with you!

    ReplyDelete