Friday, October 31, 2008

Reasons Why I won't be voting for Obama

Up until now, I haven't actually said who I will be voting for. But today, I will share with you the reasons why I won't be voting for Obama. First of all, the cartoon above sums up part of it. It's funny, but so true. I just don't trust this man. You can't tell what a person is really like just by his words alone. You must look at his record. I also will not vote for him based on his voting record on the abortion issue. See the following video clip for more info. The election is four days away. If you are registered to vote...pray and vote your values. The future of our children and grandchildren depend on it.

1 comment:

  1. I have Gianna's book about her story...it's incredibly moving and to see her today is amazing. All babies deserve to live.

    My sister, who can't vote and would likely be more liberal than me, has posted on her blog that she wouldn't vote for Obama - she likened him to the antichrist. For my sister to step out like that is pretty big.

    ReplyDelete