Friday, February 6, 2009

Catching Up

Wow! Life has been busy. I was so tired last night and actually went to bed by 9:30. I slept sooooooo good!
I realized this morning that I've been behind in posting my Project 365 photos. So I have decided that this might be the norm rather than the exception. From now on I will only post Project 365 Layouts, and you can find them HERE on my newest blog. I will continue to update on family stuff and post various photos here, but for a long time, I've been wanting to start a blog about scrapbooking. I think it will work out better that way.
This week has found us doing the usual stuff. I cleaned house on Monday, went to Bible study on Tuesday, did the therapy rounds on Wednesday, and worked on my blog Thursday. Thankfully, baseball season is about to start up. Although it's a busy time of year, it gets me out of my rut, and I LOVE IT! Hopefully, Jonathan and Matthew will have good coaches and be on good teams. Matthew will begin his third year of T-ball, and Jonathan will play his second year on the little league majors. Should be exciting!
Below are some 365 photos I took that shows other stuff we've been up to this week. Every night, Matthew and I read together. Here he's reading a book for a test. Sometimes we read for fun, and most nights we read a Bible story (also fun). And that's Ed helping Jonathan work on his science project. It's about static electricity...so cool!

Hope you all have a great weekend...and don't forget to check out my other blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment