Thursday, February 12, 2009

Farewell Q-tip!


I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we never found the original owner for this fuzzy little guy chewing on Mr. Potato Head. The good news is that he has now been placed in a wonderful, new loving home! Thanks, Amanda!
Yall will never believe how I found him a home. I was in a gift shop overhearing a conversation about dogs and just happened to hear her say she was looking for a Westie and planned to raise them. After I picked my jaw up off the floor, I said, "Hey! Do you want one for free!" After she picked her jaw off the floor we talked. That night she came to look at him. The rest is history. Q-tip will be staying indoors and spoiled by this family who has 2 little girls! I heard from Amanda today, and she just LOVEs him! So I am happy that everyone involved is happy...including Q-tip. I'll miss you little guy!
And what about the pit bull pup? Well, right now, he makes our lonely lab mix happy! We'll play it by ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment