Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Q and A's

I love Q & A's like this. Play along if you like! (Thanks Linda Mac.)

My roommate and I once: Uh...what roommate? I commuted for four years!

Never in my life have I: broken a bone.

High school was: something I would NOT want to do over!

When I am nervous: I sometimes bite my lower lip, avoid eye contact, and get butterflies in my stomach.

My hair is: never going to be the same since my hairdresser of several wonderful years is retiring!

When I was 5: I went to kindergarten and learned my right hand from my left. I don't remember much else from that time, though I know I did well.

By this time next year: my older son will be finishing his first year in middle school (YIKES), and my baby will be finishing 1st grade, hopefully.

I have a hard time understanding: how a man's mind works! :0

You know I like you if: in conversation I talk too much! (cause normally I'm an introvert.)

My ideal breakfast is: waffles or pancakes with strawberries, pecans, and syrup with a cup of coffee (cooled a bit with lite vanilla soy milk and sweetened with 2 packs of Equal).

If you visit my hometown: you can see where James Brown used to live. (There's not too very much to see here....as it's a small unincorporated town,)

If you spend the night at my house: You can have a room, bed, and TV all to yourself. If you bring your whole family, well...you may need to bring an air mattress.

My favorite blonde is: My handsome boy....Jonathan!

The animal I would like to see flying is: Pigs! Haven't you ever been told, "When pigs fly?"

I shouldn't: spend so much time on-line playing Chicktionary! (Oh my gosh what fun!)

Last night I: attended a t-ball game and a baseball game at the same time! Then came home to eat subs from Subway, read with my little boy, worked on sight words with him before putting both kids to bed; then watched the Bachelor before falling asleep with the remote in my hand.

If I could have any car it would be: a nice looking hybrid! Gas prices have me freaking out! :0

No comments:

Post a Comment