Thursday, March 13, 2008

getting to know me.....

Random Q & A

1. What is your middle name? My name at birth was Kimberly Renee, but I now use my maiden name as my middle one (Hughes).

2. Do you have kids? Yep...two sons who light up my life.



3. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Ok...I'll have to think about that one a little longer.

4. Would you bungee jump? Nope....I don't think so. I am afraid of heights.

5. What is your favorite cereal? Fiber One Raisin Bran Flakes (very tasty AND good for you!)

6. When was the last time you cried? Tuesday at my friend Cindy's funeral. So sad.

7. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, I do.

8. What is your favorite ice cream? Vanilla. Yes, I know it sounds boring, but if I want to put stuff in it, I can stir in anything I'm in the mood for (peanut butter, choc. chips, etc...)

9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No, I don't. That would probably surprise my dad, because when I was a kid, he fussed at me for doing that, so he made me sit down with a pencil and sheet of paper and put on my shoes, untie them, take them off, then put them back on....going through the whole process 50 times! He said that taking them off without untying them was unnecessary wear on the shoes, and this was supposed to teach me a lesson. Guess it didn't stick!

10. What's the first thing you notice about people? Their facial expressions...I guess mostly their eyes and smile (or lack of one).

11. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My height. I'm only 5 feet & a half inch tall.

12. What are you wearing right now? Gray sweat pants, white t-shirt and a bright pink hoodie.

13. What do you think are your greatest accomplishments? Adopting Jonathan and giving birth to Matthew.

14. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green

15. Favorite Smells? Rain after a hot day, babies, and my house after I've been baking

16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mom...usually an every morning thing.

17. Favorite sport to watch....definitely baseball.

18. Hair color....dark brown

19. Eye color.....chocolate brown

20. Scary Movies or happy endings? I don't do scary! Happy endings for sure.

21. Favorite food: Fried chicken and garlic mashed potatoes.

22. Favorite dessert: Peach Cobbler (warm with vanilla ice cream)

23. What is on your mouse pad? A gold fish

24. Favorite sound: the sound of my kids saying "I love you."

25. What did you watch on TV last night? American Idol

26. Summer or Winter? Summer....oh yeah!

27. Do you have a special talent? Not really. I used to play the piano and sing, but if Simon Cowell were to critique it, he'd probably say, "It was all a bit like a girl alone in her room with her piano at midnight!" Okay...maybe scrapbooking is my talent.

28.Where were you born? In Easley, South Carolina.

29. Milk chocolate or dark chocolate? Dark, baby!

30. Favorite flower: Don't really have one, but I love my hydrangeas, especially the ones I've cut and dried.


Okay....I know this was long, but if you got this far....consider yourself tagged. I want to hear these answers from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment