Friday, January 16, 2009

More 365 photos

Sorry I'm a bit behind with posting my Project 365 photos. Here we go.
First, here's the shot for Wednesday, the 14th .
I have just begun the new Beth Moore Bible study called Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman. I am already enjoying the homework.

And now for Thursday + Friday:

These are our good friends, The Shoups. We met them at the Mellow Mushroom for dinner, then left them there so we could go grab them some seats with us at Winter Jam. What a great night! More photos of the concert to follow.
And here's the most special photo of all to round out the week.

This is what I walked into the living room to see when I got up this morning...my sweet boys getting a good morning cuddle! (You'd never guess how much they fight! LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment