Friday, January 23, 2009

Want a dog?







Oh...let me tell you. I am sooooooo ready for someone to take these dogs off my hands. It's unreal how much more poop there is with three dogs as opposed to one. We were considering keeping the little Westie, but I found out yesterday that he's not housebroken. (He didn't seem to mind relieving himself in my house anyway.) I just don't have the time for that. Anyway....I spent the better part of the day yesterday looking for their owners. I called vets and groomers, got them scanned for a microchip (no chip), and I found a cool website that one of the groomers told me about. It's called dogdetective.com. Cool site that does a lot of good. I posted both with photos there, and I am so hoping to get a call! My fear is that we'll hear from the owners AFTER we've given them away. I definately don't want to take them to the pound. The thought of them being put down is enough for me to keep them around a little longer. They really are cute! Don't you want one?
On a more positive note, the boys got their report cards yesterday. I'm sooo proud of them. Jonathan had 5 A's and 1 B, and he found out that he's first chair trombone player. The band director is going to take him and the first chair clarinet player to some band festival in the spring to play with the 7th and 8th graders. What an honor! In first grade, Matthew had a B in reading and a B in Math. The work is most surely getting harder, so I'm proud of him for making the honor roll for second quarter.
Well that's all I've got for today. Got to get scrap stuff packed for our church crop tonight! Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment