Friday, January 16, 2009

Winter Jam 09

Okay, if you've never been to Winter Jam, you've missed an experience! We've gone several times...in fact, last year, we drove 2 1/2 hours to see Mandisa in Greenville. In case you aren't familiar with Winter Jam, it is a tour of Contemporary Christian artists and speakers that travel from city to city every WINTER! We usually catch it in January. And it's only $10 at the door! Last night, we got to hear Stephanie Smith (a relative newbie), Pure NRG, Hawk Nelson, New Song, Francesca Battistelli, Brandon Heath, and the biggest name of all....Toby Mac! We had awesome seats, and I'm so thankful our friend, Charles had some spare ear plugs. Without them, I had a headache 5 minutes into it....so loud!
Anyway....the music was great. My kids thoroughly enjoyed it, and we can't wait to hear who's coming next year! Following are some photos I managed to get with my Canon.


Toby Mac!


The adoreable Brandon Heath sings, "Give Me Your Eyes" on my playlist!


Hawk Nelson


Pure NRG


Francesca Battistelli


Toby Mac!


Toby Mac and the Diverse City Band


The confettiful finale!

No comments:

Post a Comment