Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Right Now

Taking this challenge from Lisa Bearnson to discuss what's happening right now!

Out of my window: Cloudy, grey skies, birds scratching in the leaves, and rain water weighing down the pool cover from all the icky weather we've had lately.

I am wearing: dark grey sweatpants and a light grey CKU-Orlando t-shirt, no make-up.

I am hearing: the hum of my refrigerator and the pecking of my fingers on the computer's keyboard.

I am thinking: about my friends going through such tough times...my friend, Margaret's baby diagnosed with Retinal Blastoma, my friend MC's mom who has 3 months to live, suffering with cancer; my messy scrapbook room, from months of neglect; missing my kids after having them home for two weeks...now it's their second day back at school.

I am creating: a photo-album scrapbook of our trip to the NC mountains; trying to keep up with Project 365 (more details to come on blog).

I am going: to pick up my kids from school later today. In the meantime, I'm going up to my scrapbook room to get cleaning and organizing...and hopefully some scrapping.

I am hoping: I get a lot done today, and that the new meds my allergist put me on help my sinuses and asthma; that my friend Margaret's baby recovers quickly from his surgery, and that MC's mom has minimal pain and maximum happy during her last days.

I am reading: Clean Eating Magazine.

Around the house: Breakfast dishes to clean up, laundry to do; major quiet with Ed at work and the boys at school.

One of my favorite things: Scrapbooking, of course. But there's also relaxing with a dish of vanilla ice cream topped with anything I want to put on it!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Clean the scrapbook room; take Matthew to OT and order his auditory therapy equipment; work on the checkbook and pay bills (Major YUCK!); watch Biggest Loser-couples; Plan our January crop; usual stuff like meal planning and prep, laundry, etc....

Now your turn. Let me know what's going on with you....RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment